DOORS OPEN AT 9:00 AM DAILY FOR MALLWALKERS.
A walk through the mall may do more good than you ever imagined. Walking is one of the best workout choices for all around health and fitness. Mall walking offers the same health benefits as walking outdoors, without the heat and humidity of summer or the cold and snow of winter.
Did you know…
- Walking is one of the best workout choices for all around health and fitness.
- A 150 lb. person can burn up to 350 calories walking briskly for one hour at 4mph.
- Walking can lower blood pressure and help raise levels of high density lipoprotein (HDL) – the “good” Cholesterol.
- Walking can strengthen bones and help prevent osteoporosis.
- Walking can lower blood sugar and insulin levels, reducing the risk of diabetes.